BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Formally Start

I finally received my class timetable and according to it, I have class everyday from Monday till Friday. These are my class timetable:
          Monday          8am - 10am     H4038     DUP5B
          Tuesday        10am - 12pm    HT103     DUP2A
          Wednesday     2pm - 5pm      HT515    

So starting from this week, I will be quit busy in terms of teaching and other task given by department head. As a junior lecturer, it is common for me and my friends to involve in activities or courses held by departments or outside courses.

Done with all that official things, heheee......

As for my life...... YES..... It is so tiresome for the first week but i do enjoy my life now, all my hardship during my study is paid. I will do cherish my life more than ever before and off course..... I already make plans for my future. Wanna know? Just wait for my next post ~ depends on my mood, hahahaaa.......
I am who I am so its totally up to me   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment