BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Internet

For my friends, they know that I am not an 'internet geek' or a 'blogger'. I personally prefer watching tv rather than spending my day in front of the laptop n updating what should be because what important for me by using internet just checking my email n Facebook.

I know that internet has become the most influence thing in human daily life but as for me at the moments tv still play the major role to influence me. Sorry if somebody might don't agree with me but as for me it is what it is. As for now tv is more important for me rather than internet but who knows, maybe one day I myself will change n love internet more than ever before but until that time comes........tv will always be the influence of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment